Benefits for Schools
HappyFeet classes are age specific, fun soccer fitness classes that utilize common children's games, stories and songs to teach soccer skills, improve fitness, develop balance and enhance coordination.
HappyFeet classes are held at daycares, preschools, churches and mother's day out facilities. Classes are offered both during the traditional day and as an after school program.
Classes can be performed both inside and out. Some of the common spaces used for HappyFeet classes include medium to large classrooms, lunchrooms, gymnasiums and outdoor playgrounds. The flexibility allows us to never cancel class due to weather.
OTHER BENEFITS OF HAPPYFEET IN YOUR SCHOOL
- Help Kids Focus - Because HappyFeet classes involve stories, songs, balls, and dynamic play, children absolutely love every minute. A happy child who has satisfied their inherent genetic need to move is better able to focus, concentrate on and maximize benefits from other aspects of the school curriculum.
- Assists in with CT ELDS - HappyFeet has components built into the curriculum that help children in all 8 Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards (CT ELDS).
- Build Staff Loyalty - Staff kids enjoy HappyFeet class for half price. Staff kids attending class at a substantial discount is just another perk keeping your staff happy with their job!
- Madison School for Young Children
- Mishkan Israel Nursery School & Daycare
- The Goddard School - Orange
- Holly Hill Child Development & Learning Center
- Cornerstone Children's Center